Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2057
U.S.S. Columbia under Construction at New York Shipbuilding Corp., Camden, N.J., 19421945
John Taylor Arms, American, (1887–1953)
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- New Jersey - TGN 7007565
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- war - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011468
- World War II
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXIZ" and [Objects]Work Type is "Print".View current selection of records as: