No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/2062
U.S.S. Haddo. Portrait of a Submarine. Along Side Dock, Electric Boat Co., Groton, Conn. Sister Ship Leopard(?), 19421947
240 x 475 mm (9.4 x 18.7 in.)
John Taylor Arms, American, (1887–1953)
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- marine views - Use For Term
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- ships - Use for watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats; usually propelled by sails or engines.
- war - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm011468
- World War II
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- plate Dimensions: 240 x 475 mm (9.4 x 18.7 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXIZ" and [Objects]Work Type is "Print".View current selection of records as: