No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6085
Picnic, Long Island, New York1994 (published ca. 2001)
510 x 405 mm (20.1 x 15.9 in.)
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939
- food - Use for any material that can be digested or absorbed by the body of a human or other animal and used as a source of energy or some essential nutrient, to build and replace tissue, or to relieve hunger. [April 1995 descriptor changed, was "foodstuff"; lead-in terms added.]
- Long Island - TGN 7015899 (island)
- New York State - TGN 7007568 (“New York” preferred, “New York State” display; retained “State” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- picnics - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm007770
- sheet Dimensions: 510 x 405 mm (20.1 x 15.9 in.)
No open access image available
Ralph Gibson, American, b. born 1939 . Picnic, Long Island, New York, 1994 (published ca. 2001). From Seen While Dining. Color photographic print. sheet : 510 x 405 mm (20.1 x 15.9 in.). DAC accession number 2003.27.2. Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2003.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXJV".View current selection of records as: