No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12945
Lady Macbeth Sleepwalking, Act 51784
259 x 177 mm (10.2 x 7 in.)
John Raphael Smith, British (English), (1751–1812)
After Henry Fuseli (aka Johann Heinrich Fuseli), Swiss, (1741–1825)
- female portraits
- literature (writings)
- Macbeth (play) - The play; see also the literary figure term for the character.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Shakespeare (William) - LC n 78095332: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- sleep - LC sh 85123396
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- sheet Dimensions: 259 x 177 mm (10.2 x 7 in.)
No open access image available
John Raphael Smith, British (English), (1751–1812) Henry Fuseli (aka Johann Heinrich Fuseli), Swiss, (1741–1825) . Lady Macbeth Sleepwalking, Act 5, 1784. Mezzotint on wove paper. sheet : 259 x 177 mm (10.2 x 7 in.). DAC accession number 1993.29.1. Friends of the Davison Art Center funds, 1993.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXLD".View current selection of records as: