Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9407
East River Sunset1934
206 x 352 mm (8.1 x 13.9 in.)
James McBey, British (Scottish), (1883–1959)
- East River - LCSH 8504057 "East River (N.Y.)"; no TGN
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- sun - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm010370
- times of day
- plate Dimensions: 206 x 352 mm (8.1 x 13.9 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXRS" and [Objects]Display Artist is "James McBey".View current selection of records as: