No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10087
Seong Moy School of Painting and Graphic Arts20th century
Seong Moy, American, (1921–2013)
- advertisements - Public notices or paid announcements, especially those in print. For announcements paid for by an advertiser and broadcast on radio or television, use "commercials." [June 1992 descriptor added.]
- advertising - The nonpersonal presentation of goods, services, or ideas for action, openly paid for by an identified entity. KAUFAD [November 1995 related term added. October 1994 related term added. June 1992 scope note added.]
- art schools
- Asian American artists
- Cape Cod - TGN 7013542 (peninsula)
- Chinese American artists
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- schools - Individual buildings or groups of buildings designed or used as places of instruction. [June 1998 lead-in terms added, "educational building", "building, educational", "school building", "building, school", "educational facility", "facility, educ
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXTO".View current selection of records as: