Photo Credit: photo: R. Lee
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14247
The Drawing Academy in Amsterdam1768
347 x 390 mm (13.7 x 15.4 in.)
Reinier Vinkeles, Dutch, (1741–1816)
- academies (organizations) - Organizations of learned individuals united for the advancement of art, science, or literature. W [June 1998 descriptor changed, qualifier added; alternate descriptor changed, qualifier added. May 1991 scope note added.]
- art schools
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- models (people)
- nudes - Representations of unclothed human figures. [February 1998 related term added, "nudity"; alternate descriptor changed, was "nude". September 1990 descriptor added.]
- schools - Individual buildings or groups of buildings designed or used as places of instruction. [June 1998 lead-in terms added, "educational building", "building, educational", "school building", "building, school", "educational facility", "facility, educ
- plate Dimensions: 347 x 390 mm (13.7 x 15.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: R. Lee) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXTO".View current selection of records as: