Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4402
Three Men in a Sportsmen’s Tavern, Colchester, CTca. 1939-1940
177 x 237 mm (7 x 9.3 in.)
Jack Delano, American, (1914–1997)
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Farm Security Administration (FSA)
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 177 x 237 mm (7 x 9.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXTR".View current selection of records as: