No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/5716
Samuel Magee Green, 1909–1995, Professor of Art, Wesleyan University1987
612 x 557 mm (24.1 x 21.9 in.)
John Thatcher Frazer, American, (1932–2014)
- artist portraits
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- artists by type - Use AAT "artists" for artists in general, along with subtypes from this DAC category. Do not apply this category itself to records; it exists only to hold those subtypes.
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Wesleyan University faculty artists
- image Dimensions: 612 x 557 mm (24.1 x 21.9 in.)
No open access image available
John Thatcher Frazer, American, (1932–2014) . Samuel Magee Green, 1909–1995, Professor of Art, Wesleyan University, 1987. Oil painting varnished with Soluvar on linen. image : 612 x 557 mm (24.1 x 21.9 in.). DAC accession number 1995.21.1. Gift of the artist, 1995.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXUR" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: