Photo Credit: photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12519
Portrait of Thomas Carlyle1982
490 x 660 mm (19.3 x 26 in.)
David Schorr, American, (1947–2018)
- artist portraits
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- artists by type - Use AAT "artists" for artists in general, along with subtypes from this DAC category. Do not apply this category itself to records; it exists only to hold those subtypes.
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Wesleyan University faculty artists
- sheet Dimensions: 490 x 660 mm (19.3 x 26 in.)
No open access image available
David Schorr, American, (1947–2018) . Portrait of Thomas Carlyle, 1982. Pen and ink drawing with white gouache on Fabriano Roma paper. sheet : 490 x 660 mm (19.3 x 26 in.). DAC accession number 1990.25.1. Russell T. Limbach Memorial Fund, 1990. (photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXUR" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: