Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/14456
Jackson Pollock, Springs1954
Harvey Allen Weber, American, (1917–1991)
- art - Use with reference to the study or practice of the fine arts or the fine and decorative arts together. With reference to the visual and performing arts together, use "arts." For actual works or objects of the fine or decorative arts, use "works of art" or "art objects." [November 1994 related term added. March 1991 scope note changed.]
- artist portraits
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- artists by type - Use AAT "artists" for artists in general, along with subtypes from this DAC category. Do not apply this category itself to records; it exists only to hold those subtypes.
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
No open access image available
Harvey Allen Weber, American, (1917–1991) . Jackson Pollock, Springs, 1954. Gelatin silver print. : mm (in.). DAC accession number 1984.18.28. Gift of the artist (BA Wesleyan 1938), 1984. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXUR" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: