No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6844
Saint Michael Stewart1994
1524 x 1219 mm (60 x 48 in.)
Lyle Ashton Harris, American, b. born 1965
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Duraflex resin-coated (RC) color photographic print
Edition: Number 2 from edition of 10
Marks: Signed and inscribed in ink on verso, lower right: “Saint Michael Stewart 1994 / 2/10 L———.”
Bibliography: Joshua Decter, A/drift (Annandale–on–Hudson, NY: Center for Curatorial Studies, Bard College, 1997); see DAC donor file.
Credit Line: Partial gift of the artist supplemented by Russell T. Limbach Memorial Fund, 1995
Accession Number: 1995.32.1
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
African American artists*, artist portraits, artists*, artists by type*, male portraits, portraits*, self-portraits
- African American artists - LC sh 85001794
- artist portraits
- artists - Use specifically for people who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, use "performing artists." [May 1995 related term added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- artists by type - Use AAT "artists" for artists in general, along with subtypes from this DAC category. Do not apply this category itself to records; it exists only to hold those subtypes.
- male portraits
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- image Dimensions: 1524 x 1219 mm (60 x 48 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available