No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15978
Time to Rememberca. 1977
593 x 870 mm (23.3 x 34.3 in.)
Edward Clark Porter, American, b. born 1935
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- color intaglio
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- memory - The mental capacity or faculty of retaining and recalling facts, events, impressions, or recognizing previous experience. [March 1995 descriptor added.]
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 593 x 870 mm (23.3 x 34.3 in.)
No open access image available
Edward Clark Porter, American, b. born 1935 . Time to Remember, ca. 1977. Color etching on heavyweight white wove paper. image : 593 x 870 mm (23.3 x 34.3 in.). Sheet : 593 x 870 mm (23.3 x 34.3 in.). DAC accession number 2010.2.2. Gift of Cynthia and George Willauer (BA Wesleyan 1957), 2010.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXVI".View current selection of records as: