Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9703
190 x 136 mm (7.5 x 5.4 in.)
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- monotypes - Unique prints made using the process of monotype. [June 1995 related term added; alternate term changed, was "monotype".]
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- New York Etching Club members
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 190 x 136 mm (7.5 x 5.4 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXVQ" and [Objects]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: