No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10265
Moonlight at Low Tide1885
132 x 195 mm (5.2 x 7.7 in.)
James Craig Nicoll, American, (1846–1918)
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- moon - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm006751
- New York Etching Club members
- night scenes
- plate Dimensions: 132 x 195 mm (5.2 x 7.7 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXVQ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "James Craig Nicoll".View current selection of records as: