No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10459
The Inner Harbor, Gloucesterca. 1883
248 x 340 mm (9.8 x 13.4 in.)
Stephen Parrish, American, (1846–1938)
After William Morris Hunt, American, (1824–1879)
- harbors - Designates well-sheltered inlets of water affording protection from wind and sea and sufficient depth to allow anchorage for vessels.
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York Etching Club members
- ports - Use for settlement areas that combine a harbor and terminal facilities at the transition between land and water transportation systems.
- plate Dimensions: 248 x 340 mm (9.8 x 13.4 in.)
No open access image available
Stephen Parrish, American, (1846–1938) William Morris Hunt, American, (1824–1879) . The Inner Harbor, Gloucester, ca. 1883. Etching printed in brown ink on wove paper with gilt edges. plate : 248 x 340 mm (9.8 x 13.4 in.). DAC accession number 1987.3.14. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892); Print Reference Library transfer, 1987.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXVQ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Stephen Parrish after William Morris Hunt".View current selection of records as: