Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9742
Sectional Docks, East Riverlate 19th century - early 20th century
250 x 172 mm (9.8 x 6.8 in.)
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- docks - Related Term
- East River - LCSH 8504057 "East River (N.Y.)"; no TGN
- marine views - Use For Term
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- New York Etching Club members
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- plate Dimensions: 250 x 172 mm (9.8 x 6.8 in.)
Please see the DAC Open Access Images Policy and ReadMe PDF. This policy is similar to the concise No Known Copyright statement at RightsStatements.org.
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
DAC Open Access Image: JPEG, < 2 MB (Help)
DAC Open Access Image: TIFF, ~20-40 MB (Help)
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Charles Frederick William Mielatz, American, (1864–1919) . Sectional Docks, East River, late 19th century - early 20th century. Etching on Asian wove paper. plate : 250 x 172 mm (9.8 x 6.8 in.). Sheet : 325 x 233 mm (12.8 x 9.2 in.). DAC accession number 1946.D1.112. Gift of George W. Davison (BA Wesleyan 1892), 1946. Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXVQ".View current selection of records as: