No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/760
Jerusalem. Interior of the Basilica Ecce Homo (Jerusalem. Interieur de la Basilique de l’Ecce Homo)ca. 1880-1900
124 x 153 mm (4.9 x 6 in.)
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Asia - TGN 1000004
- interior views - Use for photographs or other representations of the interior of a building or other structure. [April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added.]
- Israel - TGN 1000119
- Jerusalem - TGN 7001371
- Middle East - TGN 7001526 (general region). All DAC object records formerly indexed with term “West Asia” were revised in 2010 to “Middle East” (Eurocentric but standards-compliant); some future TGN revision that uses current preferred terms may support restoration of the better “West Asia.”
- Palestine (historical region) - TGN 7004540
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 124 x 153 mm (4.9 x 6 in.)
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Jerusalem. Interior of the Basilica Ecce Homo (Jerusalem. Interieur de la Basilique de l’Ecce Homo), ca. 1880-1900. Gelatin silver print, mounted in a folder. image : 124 x 153 mm (4.9 x 6 in.). DAC accession number 1922.214.171.124. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXXV".View current selection of records as: