No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/782
Mohamet Aboulion on a Camel, Temple Amen-Mut-Konsu, Luxorca. 1880-1890
204 x 258 mm (8 x 10.2 in.)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Egypt - TGN 7016833
- North Africa - TGN 7016886
- temples - Use for religious buildings dedicated to the service of a deity or deities, often housing a cult image; do not use for such Christian or Islamic religious buildings, prefer "churches" or "mosques." May also be used for Protestant places of worship in France and some French-speaking regions. [February 1995 scope note added.]
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 204 x 258 mm (8 x 10.2 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXZC" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: