No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1150
Children’s Angklung Orchestra, Indonesiaca. 1860-1880
144 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.3 in.)
- children (people by age group) - People in the earliest developmental stage of life. [August 1996 related term added. February 1995 descriptor changed, was "children". September 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added. February 1991 scope note added.]
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- group portraits - Portraits depicting two or more individuals. [January 1995 scope note added. April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Indonesia - TGN 1000116
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- musical instruments - Sound-producing apparatuses whose primary function is to play music.
- musicians - Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers. [January 1995 scope note added. February 1993 descriptor moved. November 1992 alternate term added. March 1992 related terms added.]
- Southeast Asia - TGN 7016821
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 144 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYCB" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: