No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1153
View of River, Houses and Volcano, Indonesiaca. 1860-1880
198 x 273 mm (7.8 x 10.7 in.)
- geology - Science that deals with the physical history of the earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the physical changes which it has undergone and is undergoing. RHDEL2 [June 1994 related term added. July 1993 descriptor moved. April 1993 related term added. December 1992 descriptor moved. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. [July 1995 descriptor moved. March 1995 scope note added. November 1992 related term added.]
- Indonesia - TGN 1000116
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Southeast Asia - TGN 7016821
- travel photography
- image Dimensions: 198 x 273 mm (7.8 x 10.7 in.)
No open access image available
Anonymous, . View of River, Houses and Volcano, Indonesia, ca. 1860-1880. Albumen print. image : 198 x 273 mm (7.8 x 10.7 in.). DAC accession number 1918.104.22.168. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYCB" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: