No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9098
Hens in a Hearse, Mayo1971 (printed ca. 2007)
370 x 560 mm (14.6 x 22 in.)
Alen MacWeeney, Irish, b. born 1939
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- hearses - Use for wheeled vehicles designed to carry bodies to gravesites.
- humor - That quality in speech, writing, action, or situation that appeals to a sense of what is absurdly incongruous or amusing. [April 1998 scope note added; related term added, "humorists"; UK descriptor added, "humour"; UK alternate descriptor added, "humourous".]
- Ireland (island) - TGN 7001181 (use for historical images not currently assignable by location in a definitive way to either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland)
- image Dimensions: 370 x 560 mm (14.6 x 22 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYDA".View current selection of records as: