Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8315
Ex-Missouri Farmer, Now Migrant Farm Laborer, California1936
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Dorothea Lange, American, (1895–1965)
- California - TGN 7007157
- Farm Security Administration (FSA)
- farmers - Those who cultivate land or crops or raise livestock, especially as their main occupation. [February 1993 descriptor moved. December 1992 scope note added; alternate term added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
No open access image available
Dorothea Lange, American, (1895–1965) . Ex-Missouri Farmer, Now Migrant Farm Laborer, California, 1936. Gelatin silver print. sheet : 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 1976.1.13. Purchase funds, 1976. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJI" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Dorothea Lange".View current selection of records as: