Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8316
Migrant Mother, Nipomo, California1936
203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
Dorothea Lange, American, (1895–1965)
- California - TGN 7007157
- Farm Security Administration (FSA)
- maternity - State of being a mother; also the qualities belonging to or associated with being a mother or being pregnant. [March 1994 scope note changed; related term added; lead-in term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness; for representations of fictional or mythological characters, use "figures (representations)." [March 1993 lead-in term added. April 1991 descriptor m
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- sheet Dimensions: 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)
No open access image available
Dorothea Lange, American, (1895–1965) . Migrant Mother, Nipomo, California, 1936. Gelatin silver print. sheet : 203 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 1976.1.14. Purchase funds, 1976. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJI" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Dorothea Lange".View current selection of records as: