Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13201
Sails: En Route to Catalina1929 (printed 1979)
117 x 93 mm (4.6 x 3.7 in.)
Karl Struss, American, (1886–1981)
- boats - Use for watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters. [June 1995 related term added.]
- California - TGN 7007157
- marine views - Use For Term
- Pictorialist - Use with reference to the 19th-century movement in photography.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 117 x 93 mm (4.6 x 3.7 in.)
No open access image available
Karl Struss, American, (1886–1981) . Sails: En Route to Catalina, 1929 (printed 1979). Platinum print. image : 117 x 93 mm (4.6 x 3.7 in.). DAC accession number 1984.34.3. Gift of Russell G. D’Oench, Jr., 1984. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJI" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: