Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13350
Chas H. Tompkinsca. 1905-1915
203 x 127 mm (8 x 5 in.)
Terkelson & Henry, American
- California - TGN 7007157
- music - The art concerned with the combining of vocal or instrumental sounds in measured time to communicate emotions, ideas, or states of mind, usually according to cultural standards of rhythm, melody, and, in most Western music, harmony. [January 1995 scope note added. December 1991 related term added; related term added.]
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- vaudeville - LC sh 85142419
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 203 x 127 mm (8 x 5 in.)
No open access image available
Terkelson & Henry, American . Chas H. Tompkins, ca. 1905-1915. Gelatin silver print. image : 203 x 127 mm (8 x 5 in.). DAC accession number 1918.104.22.168. Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 1981. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJI" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: