Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/4355
Golden Gateca. 1938-1940
238 x 346 mm (9.4 x 13.6 in.)
Adolf Dehn (aka Adolf Arthur Dehn), American, (1875–1968)
- bridges (built works) - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers. [September 1994 scope note added; related term added. March 1993 descriptor changed, was 'bridges'; alternate term changed, was 'bridge'.]
- California - TGN 7007157
- San Francisco - TGN 7014456
- San Francisco Bay Area (general region) - From LCSH 85117096 San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.); no TGN
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 238 x 346 mm (9.4 x 13.6 in.)
No open access image available
Adolf Dehn (aka Adolf Arthur Dehn), American, (1875–1968) . Golden Gate, ca. 1938-1940. Lithograph on white Rives wove paper. image : 238 x 346 mm (9.4 x 13.6 in.). Sheet : 300 x 406 mm (11.8 x 16 in.). DAC accession number 1984.16.10. Gift of Gerald C. Couard (BA Wesleyan 1934), 1984. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJI" and [Objects]Work Type is "Print".View current selection of records as: