No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1618
The Domes of the Yosemite1870
525 x 814 mm (20.7 x 32 in.)
After Albert Bierstadt, American, (1830–1902)
- American Studies
- California - TGN 7007157
- chromolithography - A type of color lithography used commercially in the latter half of the 19th century. [April 1998 alternate descriptor added, "chromolithographic". May 1994 related term added. March 1992 lead-in term added. October 1991 scope note changed; descriptor moved.]
- Nature - Use for the concept of the physical world, including the forces at work in it and the nonhuman life inhabiting it, perceived by human beings as separate and independent from themselves, their activities, and civilization. For aggregates of physical things, conditions, and influences surrounding and affecting given organisms or communities of organisms at any time, use "environments (object groupings)." For the branch of biology dealing with the relations and interactions between organisms and their habitat, use "ecology." [April 1990 descriptor added.]
- Sierra Nevada - TGN 7014506 is "Nevada, Sierra"; flipped here to avoid comma ambiguity in term display
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- Yosemite Valley - TGN 7017628
- sheet Dimensions: 525 x 814 mm (20.7 x 32 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYJO" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous after Albert Bierstadt".View current selection of records as: