No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15826
Miami City Ballet, Shannon Parsley1998 (printed 2008)
312 x 232 mm (12.3 x 9.1 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- Connecticut artists
- dance - Performing art form realized in rhythmic movement, creating visual designs by a series of poses and tracing of patterns through space in the course of measured units of time. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added.]
- dancers - Use for those who engage in the activity of dancing or who practice the art of dance, especially as a profession. [November 1994 scope note added. February 1993 related term added. November 1992 alternate term added.]
- Florida - TGN 7007240
- Southern United States - TGN 4011499 (general region): In its broadest sense, it refers to states south of the Mason-Dixon Line and Ohio River, which was the boundary between opposing states in the Civil War. In this sense, it includes Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. In more common modern usage, it excludes Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 312 x 232 mm (12.3 x 9.1 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYKP".View current selection of records as: