No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/6899
Tampa Bay Hotel, Florida1892
255 x 328 mm (10 x 12.9 in.)
O. Pierre Havens, American
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Marks: Inscribed on negative, lower left: title and “GEM Series. Copy righted 1892”; inscribed on mount: “O. Pierre Havens, Jacksonville FL.”
Bibliography: Lee D. Witkin and Barbara London, The Photograph Collector’s Guide (Boston, MA: New York Graphic Society, 1979); note, (179–181).
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19126.96.36.1998
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- business - Use for the broad area of commercial or mercantile activity involving the exchange of commodities, services, or financial resources. W [February 1993 related term added. February 1991 descriptor moved. January 1991 scope note changed.]
- Florida - TGN 7007240
- hotels (public accommodations)
- Southern United States - TGN 4011499 (general region): In its broadest sense, it refers to states south of the Mason-Dixon Line and Ohio River, which was the boundary between opposing states in the Civil War. In this sense, it includes Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas. In more common modern usage, it excludes Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- image Dimensions: 255 x 328 mm (10 x 12.9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
O. Pierre Havens, American . Tampa Bay Hotel, Florida, 1892. Albumen print. image : 255 x 328 mm (10 x 12.9 in.). DAC accession number 19188.8.131.528. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYKP".View current selection of records as: