No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1352
Bird’s Eye View from Trent St.ca. 1870-1890
168 x 228 mm (6.6 x 9 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Albumen print
Marks: Inscribed on verso: “Bird’s Eye View From Trent St.”
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 19188.8.131.52
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
architecture*, bird's-eye views*, Boston*, Massachusetts*, New England*, Northeastern United States*
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- bird's-eye views - Use with reference to nonphotographic depictions having a viewpoint well above normal eye level; if these are architectural drawings in precise perspective, use "bird's-eye perspectives." For photographs, use "aerial views" or "aerial photographs." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- Boston - TGN 7013445
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- image Dimensions: 168 x 228 mm (6.6 x 9 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . Bird’s Eye View from Trent St., ca. 1870-1890. Albumen print. image : 168 x 228 mm (6.6 x 9 in.). DAC accession number 19184.108.40.206. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYKY".View current selection of records as: