No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3189
Prescott Streetca. 1870-1890
197 x 240 mm (7.8 x 9.4 in.)
T. E. Burnham, American
- Boston - TGN 7013445
- Massachusetts - TGN 7007517
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- townscapes (representations) - Related Term
- image Dimensions: 197 x 240 mm (7.8 x 9.4 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYLD".View current selection of records as: