No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1599
Giant dirigible Hindenberg crashes to ground in flames, Lakehurst, New Jersey1937
279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
- disasters - Sudden calamitous events producing great material damage, loss, or distress. W [July 1990 descriptor added.]
- fire - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm003993
- journalism - Use for the communications field concerned with the collection, preparation, and distribution of news and related commentary through the mass media, both print and electronic. [May 1996 related terms added; scope note added. February 1991 alternate term added.]
- New Jersey - TGN 7007565
- news photographs
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- sheet Dimensions: 279 x 356 mm (11 x 14 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYLJ" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: