No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/12888
355 x 280 mm (14 x 11 in.)
Aaron Siskind, American, (1903–1991)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print
Series: from Portfolio 1973: Photographs, 1970–1973
Edition: 46/100 published as seventh annual portfolio by the Photographic Education Society (Rhode Island School of Design): 23 plates with Title, Contents, and Edition sheets
Credit Line: Purchase funds, 1975
Accession Number: 19184.108.40.206
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- abstraction - Use for the general concept and approach. For the 20th-century movement and its products, use "Abstract." [April 1993 related term added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Providence - TGN 7013952
- Rhode Island - TGN 7007711
- sheet Dimensions: 355 x 280 mm (14 x 11 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available