No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1455
Providence, R.I.ca. 1950
196 x 242 mm (7.7 x 9.5 in.)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Providence - TGN 7013952
- Rhode Island - TGN 7007711
- image Dimensions: 196 x 242 mm (7.7 x 9.5 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GYMU".View current selection of records as: