Photo Credit: copy photo: J. Giammatteo
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/3251
New Yorkca. 1969
158 x 158 mm (6.2 x 6.2 in.)
Harry Callahan, American, (1912–1999)
- abstraction - Use for the general concept and approach. For the 20th-century movement and its products, use "Abstract." [April 1993 related term added.]
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- image Dimensions: 158 x 158 mm (6.2 x 6.2 in.)
No open access image available
Harry Callahan, American, (1912–1999) . New York, ca. 1969. Gelatin silver print. image : 158 x 158 mm (6.2 x 6.2 in.). Sheet : 227 x 202 mm (8.9 x 8 in.). DAC accession number 2008.20.2. Gift of the Callahan Family, including Allison Hollinger (BA Wesleyan 2008), and Susan and Peter MacGill, in loving memory of Harry Callahan, 2008. (copy photo: J. Giammatteo) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "OM".View current selection of records as: