No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/16816
421 x 281 mm (16.6 x 11.1 in.)
Favianna Rodriguez, American (probably)
- banners - Use for pieces of cloth or other flexible material painted with signs or decorative designs and intended to be displayed by hanging or suspending. In heraldry, use for square flags bearing heraldic devices. For other cloths intended to symbolize or to signal, prefer "flags." [June 1994 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- feminism - Social and political critical theory and movement asserting the inherent value of women and female characteristics, and working to protect and promote women's rights and interests.
- gender identity - Use For Term
- Occupy Movement
- political art - Use for art produced to have an explicit political content or purpose. [June 1995 descriptor added.]
- posters - Notices intended to be posted to advertise, promote, or publicize an activity, cause, product, or service; also, decorative, mass-produced prints intended for hanging. For small printed notices or advertisements intended for distribution by hand, use "handbills." [August 1995 related term added. June 1992 descriptor added.]
- protesting - Openly expressing objection, disapproval, or dissent. RHDEL2 [January 1991 scope note added.]
- social movements - Collective action undertaken by people, who may or may not be formally organized, for the purpose of promoting or resisting an aspect of social change within a society. [July 1993 descriptor added.]
- image Dimensions: 421 x 281 mm (16.6 x 11.1 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "UQ" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Favianna Rodriguez".View current selection of records as: