Photo Credit: photo: T. Rodriguez
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/10106
Is This “The Day Which the Lord Hath Made?”1872
275 x 225 mm (10.8 x 8.9 in.)
R. A. Muller, American
After James C. Beard, American (probably)
- American Studies
- days of the week
- labor - Usage in the sense of physical work
- leisure - Freedom from work or other obligatory activities.
- picnics - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm007770
- temperance - LC sh 85133698 and TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm010671
- theater (discipline) - Use for the professionally oriented study of theater, involving training, practice, and study in the processes of doing theater. For the academically oriented study of theater, use "drama." [August 1995 descriptor changed, was "theater". April 1993 related term added.]
- image Dimensions: 275 x 225 mm (10.8 x 8.9 in.)
To download an image, control-click or right-click on a link below, then select "Download," "Save Link," or a similar choice in your web browser.
Please use this image credit line:
Open Access Image from the Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University (photo: T. Rodriguez) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXJV".View current selection of records as: