No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/13285
185 x 231 mm (7.3 x 9.1 in.)
W. B. Swift, American
- camera club genre
- clouds - From TGM: http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/tgm/item/tgm002200
- genre - Use for pictorial representations, which may be in various media, that represent scenes or events from everyday life; usually used with another term such as "paintings" or "prints." [April 1991 descriptor moved.]
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- times of day
- image Dimensions: 185 x 231 mm (7.3 x 9.1 in.)
No open access image available
W. B. Swift, American . Sunset, ca. 1910-1920. Gelatin silver print with deep brown tone. image : 185 x 231 mm (7.3 x 9.1 in.). DAC accession number 19220.127.116.11. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXRM" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: