No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/1429
American Fallsca. 1910-1930
77 x 130 mm (3 x 5.1 in.)
Object Type: photograph
Medium and Support: Gelatin silver print on postcard
Marks: Inscribed on negative: title
Credit Line: Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983
Accession Number: 1922.214.171.124
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- landscapes (representations) - Use for creative works that depict outdoor scenes where the picture is dominated by the configuration, visual and aesthetic, of the land, bodies of water, and natural elements. When the ocean or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer "views" or "topographical views." For actual areas of land having certain notable characteristics, use "landscapes (environments)." [January 1993 scope note added; related term added. April 1991 descriptor moved; lead-in term added; descriptor changed, was "landscapes"; alternate term changed, was 'landscape'.]
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- postcards - Cards on which a message may be written or printed for mailing without an envelope, usually at a lower rate than that for letters in envelopes. [November 1992 descriptor moved. May 1991 scope note changed.]
- waterfalls - May be used for artificial waterfalls only if highly naturalistic in form and context; otherwise prefer "cascades" or "fountains." [February 1996 related term added. June 1993 scope note changed.]
- image Dimensions: 77 x 130 mm (3 x 5.1 in.)
DAC Downloadable Open Access Image
No open access image available
Anonymous, . American Falls, ca. 1910-1930. Gelatin silver print on postcard. image : 77 x 130 mm (3 x 5.1 in.). DAC accession number 19126.96.36.199. Gift of Michael M. Senft, 1983.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUPV" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Anonymous".View current selection of records as: