No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/17353
Half-Way House, Mt. Washingtonlater 19th century
74 x 75 mm (2.9 x 3 in.)
- hiking - Walking long distances, especially through rural areas, as for pleasure, exercise, or military training. [September 1994 descriptor added.]
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- New Hampshire - TGN 7007564
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- each image Dimensions: 74 x 75 mm (2.9 x 3 in.)
No open access image available
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DUUM".View current selection of records as: