No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/8567
Cowboy, Browning, Montana1962 (printed later)
260 x 260 mm (10.2 x 10.2 in.)
Jerome Liebling, American, (1924–2011)
- animals - This section can use more hierarchical (quasi-Linnaean) refinement in future; extant terms were assembled into a fairly flat and slightly redundant structure to expedite conversion.
- firearms - Use generally for weapons using the power of exploding gunpowder to propel a projectile. POLLAR
- Montana - TGN 7007524
- Northwestern United States - TGN 4011498 (general region): Typically refers to the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. It may also include some of northern California.
- weapons - Implements or mechanisms used for defense or attack in combat, hunting, or war.
- Western United States - TGN 4011500 (general region): Typically refers to states West of the Rocky Mountains (New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California) and Texas. The term may also sometimes include the states above Texas (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma).
- image Dimensions: 260 x 260 mm (10.2 x 10.2 in.)
No open access image available
Jerome Liebling, American, (1924–2011) . Cowboy, Browning, Montana, 1962 (printed later). From Selected Images. Gelatin silver print. image : 260 x 260 mm (10.2 x 10.2 in.). Sheet : 356 x 279 mm (14 x 11 in.). DAC accession number 2001.24.10. Gift of Philippe M. Salomon (BA Wesleyan 1970), 2001.
Your search criteria: Keyword is "GXOB" and [Objects]Work Type is "Photograph".View current selection of records as: