Photo Credit: photo: M. Cook
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/9481
345 x 183 mm (13.6 x 7.2 in.)
William Charles McNulty, American, (1884–1963)
- cityscapes - Use for creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered towns, use "townscapes (representations)." For images that are more documentary than creative, prefer
- New York City - TGN 7007567 (“New York” preferred, “New York City” display; retained “City” for clarity)
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- skyscrapers - Use for exceptionally tall buildings of skeletal frame construction.
- plate Dimensions: 345 x 183 mm (13.6 x 7.2 in.)
No open access image available
William Charles McNulty, American, (1884–1963) . Gotham, 20th century. Drypoint on white wove paper. plate : 345 x 183 mm (13.6 x 7.2 in.). Sheet : 408 x 265 mm (16.1 x 10.4 in.). DAC accession number 1980.3.1. Weedon Endowment funds, 1980. (photo: M. Cook) .
Your search criteria: Keyword is "DXSI".View current selection of records as: