Untitled [Connecticut (house with three chimneys)]
No image available.
Bookmark (persistent url): https://dac-collection.wesleyan.edu/objects-1/info/15830
Untitled [Connecticut (house with three chimneys)]ca. 1974-1976
213 x 244 mm (8.4 x 9.6 in.)
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935
- architecture - Art or science of designing and building structures, especially habitable structures, in accordance with principles determined by aesthetic and practical or material considerations. Refers also to the structures created. [November 1994 related term added. October 1990 alternate term added.]
- Connecticut - TGN 7007159
- Connecticut artists
- New England - TGN 7014203 (general region): Refers to several states settled by English colonists, including Connecticut, Maine, Massaschusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The coastline has many harbors. It is on a broad continental shelf, with forested hills inland. It was inhabited by the 9th mill. BCE; the Algonquians were here when the Europeans settled in early 17th century.
- Northeastern United States - TGN 4011496 (general region): The term typically refers to New England and the northern Atlantic seaboard, including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
- Wesleyan University alumni artists
- image Dimensions: 213 x 244 mm (8.4 x 9.6 in.)
No open access image available
Philip Trager, American, b. born 1935 . Untitled [Connecticut (house with three chimneys)], ca. 1974-1976. From Photographs of Architecture [unpublished]. Gelatin silver print. image : 213 x 244 mm (8.4 x 9.6 in.). Sheet : 244 x 254 mm (9.6 x 10 in.). DAC accession number 2009.22.197. Gift of Ina and Philip S. Trager (BA Wesleyan 1956, DFA 2008), 2009.
Your search criteria: Objects is "Untitled [Connecticut (house with three chimneys)]".View current selection of records as: